FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
By customer request, the world’s leading soluble salt remover is now available in a pre-mixed, direct-to-surface formula. CHLOR*RID DTS makes it possible for ordinary washing using any potable water source to deliver extraordinary results. CHLOR*RID DTS liquid soluble salt remover removes chlorides and sulfates from industrial surfaces by ionization energy.
Consider these easy-to-use features:
- No mixing
- No high cost
- No specialized training
- No special equipment
- Apply, then rinse off
1. Is the Direct-to-surface version as effective as the original CHLOR*RID formula?
Absolutely. The only difference you’ll find with CHLOR*RID DTS is the money-saving convenience of using standard hand-spraying equipment or even hand washing.
- Unparalleled, proven results. Leaves no film or residue to interfer with protective coatings.
- Biodegradable, safe for workers, environmentally friendly.
- No harsh chemicals, no health hazards, no certifications.
- Warranted for consistency from batch to batch.
2. Where can I use CHLOR*RID DTS?
CHLOR*RID DTS is ideal for ships, aircraft, marina structures, tanks, bridges, power plants, flooring, piping, steel or concrete. Virtually any surface where salt corrosion threatens the full warranted performance of an atmospheric surface protective coating.
3. What about sulfates and chlorides that build up externally after the coating process?
Just add CHLOR*RID DTS to every regular maintenance pressure wash. Standard equipment is all you need for tested, proven results.
4. How does CHLOR*RID DTS work?
When used with common spraying equipment or by hand washing, surface attached soluble salts are removed by a chemical reaction.